“You will never maximize your potential in any area without coaching. It is impossible. You may be good. You may even be better than everyone else. But without outside input you will never be as good as you could be.”
~“Next Generation Leader,” by Andy Stanley~
Coaching is an ongoing, intentional conversation between coach and client that empowers an individual to fully live her passion, purpose and potential.
The reasons people seek a life coach are as endless and as unique as the individual. Here are some examples of what motivates people to pursue coaching:
- To discover strengths, abilities and gifts in order to more fully understand your passion and purpose.
- To simplify life by identifying and investing in what your value most.
- To implement life changes in areas that are keeping you stuck.
- To clarify direction and set clear, attainable and measurable goals.
- To improve family, dating, marital or professional relationships.
- To understand and develop personal qualities that result in meaningful, life-changing impact upon those you lead or serve.
- To maximize growth during significant life transitions.
- To gain courage and confidence to face new adventures and challenges.
- To learn to embrace life with more contentment, peacefulness and joy.
- To develop personal awareness in order to bring the best of who you are to daily life.
You have been given one life to live. How do you want to live it?